Opinion

Do we need to start a Nandgaonkars Bulletin Board.
Do let me know, IF most of say yes, the I shall create a template and probably would include a messenger service.

I would also request you to give me as many contact addresses as you have, Im gonna build a Directory. If anyone has email addresses as well, Please forward it to me.

Let me gather all out strings.

Lets Reach out to all the shoots and further....

Pls. send me pictures as well, Im making a Gallery.

POLL: DO WE NEED ALL THIS?????

(A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights. ---Napoleon Bonaparte)

Comments

Sandeep said…
Yes and No...
Yes for list of addresses and contact details, RSS feed for flash news(if occupying lot of space, avoid, photo gallery and discussion areas.
No for only news colums (there are many news sites available, we dont want to get into that...may be we discuss some news or analyse it- to use Suguna's words)

Popular Posts