His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Chinna Srimannarayana Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamyji visit to Frankfurt




13 June 2010, is a date when Frankfurt city had the great honour of being graced by the divine presence of His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Chinna Srimannarayana Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamyji.

I always believe that whatever happens will happen only when the lord Narayana wishes it to happen. I have lived most of my life in Hyderabad, India, which is geographically nearer to Tirupathi and all other holy places. But I had never had the opportunity to see or meet Shree Swamiji in person. But lord Shree Narayana is never far from his devotees. He has his own plans. Because of his divine grace we were all able to have the darshan of Shree Swamiji, that too in Frankfurt, Germany.
My mother, always says that, Guru and Govind are always the same.
So Guru seva and Darshan is equal to Govind's seva and darshan.
Shree Swamiji himself led us in performing Shree Lakshmi Narayana pooja.
Not just the physical motions of performing the acts of pooja, but Shree Swamiji taught us to feel the presence of Shree Lakshmi and Shree Narayana, and we could feel as if we are actually performing the seva and pooja of the divine couple in person.
The lord Narayana had
more grace in store for us. We were so blessed that we had the opportunity to listen to the divine pravachan of Shree Swamiji. We all, me , my wife Mrs.Sonali Kulkarni, my mother Mrs. leela Kulkarni, my son Shashank Kulkarni and my daughter Sneha Kulkarni had the great opportunity or shall I call it Sowbhagya of bowing to the the holy feet of Shree Swamiji and taking his blessing.

Great is the name of the lord and strange are his ways. I call it strange because He is never far from his devotees and at the most unexpected places and time makes his presence felt, like this time by the divine presence and darshan of shree Swamiji.

-Sandeep

Comments

Unknown said…
I can see that U felt the presence of the Almighty's Power !!!!!

Thats a really great feeling, I am so happy for U........ probably now U r complete new ENERGY n CONFIDENCE !!!!!!

Great Goin Sandeep

Popular Posts