‘Ignorance was Bliss’

Hello

I have said time and again, ‘Not all men are stupid……Some are Bachelors ! ‘
And I was right, in my own way, as bachelorhood is so good ! Njoy and be happy is the motto of life.
Now I have realised that it was sheer ignorance and ‘Ignorance was Bliss’
‘Bachelors are surely a happy lot but not the happiest.
The marital bliss is far superior to the ignorance.
The lady love changes your motto of life to ‘Njoy to the fullest and be happiest in life’

Why ‘am I telling you all this ?

You got it !!!

I have decided to bid farewell to my bachelorhood and tie the nuptial knot !

The day is going to be beautiful and every day after that, better than the one before.
With this wish in the heart and a prayer on the lips, me and Sonali are going to tie the nuptial knot on Sunday the 25th of February 2007 at 10:25 am.

The venue is

Visanagar Samaj
5-1-680/5/A
Beside Central Bank of India
Bank Street, Koti
Hyderabad 500915

So, I invite you all to be a part of my wedding celebrations.


Love

Sandeep Kulkarni

Comments

Popular Posts