John Galt sees Hitlers in India

Further to my posting 'Who is John Galt?' I received a mail from my Friend. However much I dislike to identify a person by caste , more so , when it comes to a friend, whom I hold in high esteem, I think it is pertinent here that I mention he is from The So-Called Backward class (but intellectually amongst the most forward). He appreciated my points, but at the same time drew attention to a hate filled website http://www.dalitnetwork.org/go?/dfn/blog/the_shame_of_upper_caste_india_ and_the_furor_over_obc_reservation_in_instit

I have seen the blog... and yes its stinks of hatred and filled with venom.
This reminds me of the Nazis propoganda (do not mistake that Iam calling BCs as Nazis, Iam calling these DFN- Dalit freedom Network-guys as Nazis) After the WW I , Germany was surely humiliated and outrageous punishments inflicted on it, like the war reparations from an impoverished nation. So in one word the situation of ordinary Germans was like the BCs and Dalits of India. Ordinary Germans,who had no say in the politics were subjected to hardships and humiliation, just like the Dalits of India (they were deprived for no fault of theirs).
But whats interesting is who took the benefit of such a situation. people like Hitler.
He filled up the ordinary Germans with so much of hatred and venom, that when the venom was spitted out the whole world was poisoned. I feel the DFN is just like Hitler's Nazi party. If we want tp prevent a 'La Holocaust' in India , the least we should do is spread awareness. Prevent people from falling into the trap of Neo-Nazis like DFN. Remember 'Love begets Love and Hatred begets Hatred'

Remember we had a lesson in English (may be 7th standard) about Mother Teressa, where she had said 'Dont stoop so low as to hate others'

-Sandeep Kulkarni

Comments

Popular Posts